I’ve been nominated for the sunshine award by the lovely minnimonmon over at one of my favorite blogs K-POP On My Mind (thank you!) and now I’m finally getting around to answering the questions she left me!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for your nominees as the person who nominated you.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Here are my answers to her questions:
1. What is your dream job?
To write fiction for a living. I’ve wanted to be an author ever since I was little, and I still really do. I always have a lot of stories in me, but I don’t know if I have what it takes to really get them out of me.
2. If you could go to any concert, whose would it be?
SHINee’s. They’re my favorite group, and seeing them live would be such a dream come true.
3. What made you write your very first blog post?
I spent last christmas in Italy, and sometimes the days got long. I mean, there was no wifi! So I entertained myself by making lists. Just like the lists I now write every week for Friday’s list of the week. I didn’t think I would do anything with them, but my stepfather suggested that I start a blog, and as soon as I got home, that’s what I did.
4. Three Kdramas (or any show if you don’t watch Kdramas) that you would recommend.
I haven’t watched a whole lot of kdramas, but I have watched some, and here are my recommendations:
1. School 2013
It’s just great, and everyone should watch it.
2. Rooftop Prince
Hilarious, and such a fun ride. I didn’t get bored for a second.
3. Gu Family Book
The ending might be shitty, but this is a glorious piece of fantasy nontheless.
5. Does anyone in your family read your blog? (parents, siblings…)
No. I know my younger brother read it for a while before, but not anymore. Since they’re not into kpop I don’t think what I write is of great interest to them.
6. If you could pick one K-celebrity to meet, who would it be and why?
SHINee’s Jonghyun. We might not speak the same language, but he is my ultimate bias, and I would do anything to meet him.
1. What is your favorite book, and why?
2. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
4. What is your first name? And if you had to change it, what would you change it to?
5. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
6. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
– Admin A