I really can not believe I was nominated for a liebster award, even though I had no idea that existed. But thank you so much BeeBGee! (http://wp.me/p4ewRp-3E ) Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to link it in a fancier way… I’m still new to all this.
Liebster Award Rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.
My Liebster Award Nominations:
I’m sorry but I follow very few blogs… So I’ll just nominate most of them! All that are related to k-entertainment, that is.
I’m sorry that I can’t figure out how to get those fancy links… I hope this is good enough.
1.When you’re not listenening to Korean music, which genres from which countries do you like?
I like classic 80’s rock such as (and basically limited to) Bon Jovi, Swedish folk-rock from the group Nordman, the more hardcore styles of Visual Kei and I also have a very strange love for “bad” pop music such as One Direction, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez etc. I don’t exactly like it, it’s just kind of fun to listen to.
2.If you could create any boy-/girl/coed-group you like , who would you choose for it and what kind of music would they produce? You can choose ANYONE.
Wow this is hard… I would make a group called ‘The Queens’ and include Jokwon from 2AM, Key from SHINee, Heechul from Super Junior, Sungjong from Infinite and maybe Mir from MBLAQ. They would make upbeat and super divalicious music.
3.You have to choose one K-Drama to introduce one of your friends who has never seen one to Kdrama-Land. Which one would you choose?
That entirely depends on the friend… And I haven’t watched many dramas at all to be honest. But maybe ‘Rooftop Prince’, that one was funny, sad and romantic, all in great ways.
4. What is your favorite OST?
As I said, I haven’t watched many dramas yet. But the OST for ‘Dream High’ was nice and I really liked that one song from ‘You’re Beautiful’. You know, the one pretty much everyone sang at some point.
5.Imagine having to listen to the same three songs for the rest of your life…which ones would you choose?
Oh wow… Why did you make the questions so hard?! I really can’t choose, I really can’t. My favorite songs vary on pretty much a daily basis.
6.What is the best non-Asian series you have ever seen?
‘Game of Thrones’. I’m obsessed with the show and the books.
7.If you had to stop writing for whatever reason- how would you continue to express your thoughts: Using audio podcasts or videos?
I’m not sure if I would continue at all… But if I had to choose between those two, it’d probably be videos.
8. When did you start writing a blog and why?
I started on January 1, 2014, because I had tons of kpop lists written over the holidays and my stepfather suggested to me that I should start a blog and write about these things, so here I am.
9.What was the most shocking scandal in 2013 in your opinion?
I normally don’t find scandals that interesting at all. But it was interesting watching how the whole deal with Ailee and the naked photos would affect her, so probably that one.
10. What is your funniest memory of Asian/Korean Entertainment?
Oh… It would probably just be laughing my ass off with my friends over some silly kpop related thing. I can’t pinpoint it exactly.
1. What kpop group would you most like to be classmates with in real life?
2. Which kdrama character would you most like to be?
3. Who is your absolute ultimate bias?
4. If you could ask any person in k-entertainment one question, who and what would you ask?
5. Which kpop star/korean actor that is usually regarded as super attractive do you not find attractive?
6. Which kpop star/korean actor that’s normally not regarded as attractive do you find attractive?
7. Which is your favorite out of these three dramas and why?: ‘Rooftop Prince’, ‘Dream High’ and ‘Secret Garden’.
8. What is the country you’d most like to visit, excluding Korea?
9. Who is the one person, celebrity or not, that you look up to the most?
10. If you could take one characteristic from each member of your favorite kpop group, what would you take?
– Admin A